I have some back issues. Well, I have lots of issues, but in addition to the ones you already know about, I have some serious back and neck problems. I get massages regularly. Before you get jealous… my massages aren’t the “oohhhh, aahhhh… wake me up when it’s over” type.. They are of the “this is gonna leave a mark” and “I hope I don’t cry today” variety.
My current masseuse is a phenom. Truly. She’s strong as a damn ox. I’ve been going to her for a while now. She’s extremely professional but now that she is very familiar with all of my problem areas, and I mean ALL….. we exchange a little more dialogue.
Here’s a sampling.
- lay down face first
- oh my God.. I can’t believe how tight you are.
- I didn’t think it was possible for you to be any tighter than you were last time, but you are.
- I’ve noted that you like it better when I use my fist instead of my finger.
- I could barely get in there.. I was so tight I had to use my whole arm.
- OMG. It’s so big. And it’s hard as a rock. Can you feel it?
- It’s supposed to hurt, not tickle.
- Your dad had this same thing in the SAME place last week.
- You are going to be very VERY sore when you leave here.
- I could work on you ALL day but I’m not sure that your body could take it.
Sometimes I’m tempted to say “The money’s on the dresser Chocolate” when I leave. I don’t. But I could.
If you liked this post, please consider leaving a comment, share, or subscribe to RSS feed
RELATED POSTS & INTERESTS