- You make small-talk but not eye contact.
- Your boobs are squeezed, tweaked, and mangled with no apparent goal in mind.
- You move your left arm above your left shoulder, but try to relax, but turn to the side and stop tensing up and move your head to the side and hold your breath. You know… just be normal.
- You get the nervous giggles and feel it’s necessary to whisper when you hear voices on the other side of the door.
- The other person is wearing latex.
- You reply whilst holding your breath “Yes, I’m fine” when asked “Are you doing okay?”
- You keep your socks on.
- You count both the ceiling tiles and the seconds until it’s over.
- You don’t have to count long.
- There’s a chance you’ll find out you have a horrible disease when it’s all done.
If you giggled, please go vote for me as one of the Top 25 Funny Moms.. Just click the “vote” button under my name. I’m around #15-17. thx
If you liked this post, please consider leaving a comment, share, or subscribe to RSS feed
Filed under: Dear Diary
RELATED POSTS & INTERESTS