My oldest son is Gluten-Free and therefore misses out on so many childhood staples ie: pizza, cookies, cakes.
We make these potato pizzas instead and they are a hit with all of my boys as well as their friends!
- Slice potatoes approx. 1/4 – 1/2″ thick. Cut on a diagonal to allow for a larger surface area.
- Coat potato slices with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes per side (this time will vary depending on your oven and thickness of potatoes)
- Once potatoes are cooked through, top with spaghetti or pizza sauce, shredded mozzerella cheese, and any other toppings you choose ie: pepperoni, veggies, etc.
- Put back into oven for an additional 5 or so minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh grated parmesan and fresh basil.
If you liked this post, please consider leaving a comment, share, or subscribe to RSS feed
RELATED POSTS & INTERESTS