HOLY MOLY! just made this dip.. soo good! And served with corn chips, it’s Gluten-free!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- diced jalepenos– if jarred or canned, use maybe 6 oz or so.. if fresh, use probably 6 diced peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or pepper jack ( or both)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan romano
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, & mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in peppers and cheese.
- I used a handful of shredded cheddar, a handful of shredded pepper jack and about 1/4 cup or so of grated parmesan.
- Bake at 350-375 for about 20 minutes. Top with more of all 3 cheese and broil til bubbly.
(if need quicker, you can microwave for about 3-4 minutes, but not as pretty)
Non-gluten free variations:
Can also sprinkle bread crumbs on top to make more “crunchy” like fried poppers.
Can serve with french bread or crackers instead of corn chips…
If you liked this post, please consider leaving a comment, share, or subscribe to RSS feed
RELATED POSTS & INTERESTS